Thursday, February 21, 2008

Straps? What straps?

Rayce managed to wiggle himself out of his highchair straps. I tell you this kid learns something new everyday. He continues to test me, day in and day out. Now that he is walking everywhere he constantly keeps me on my toes. Some days I just can’t keep up with him. I’ll turn my head for a brief second and he’s into something that I’d never thought he’d be into.

On the flip side, it’s so neat just to sit and watch him learning new things. He’s so bright. He can now relates different things to certain words. For an example I’ll say, “are you hungry, do you want to eat?” and he’ll either look or walk over to his highchair. Some of his other favorites are hot and bye bye. He associates the word hot with the stove. He learned that one real quick because when I bake he likes to touch the stove and I always say no, hot. He also knows when I say “bye bye” to go to the door. I can see those chains turning in there. It’s so cute.


I love this kid, his smile truly sets me free!

4 comments:

Vashonnte said...

HAHAHA! they do some crazy things...mine managed to get his diaper off while in the car seat...we were driving and he was wearing pants...I'm still trying to figure this one out! they are just little Houdini's haha!!

Anonymous said...

What great pics, some kiddos are simply too talented in this area!

By the way I tagged you with a little linky love at this post at A Frog In My Soup.

Blessings,
Shera

Tarasview said...

Hi, I'm just visiting from the Frog in my Soup linky love post.

Your son is very cute! He does have a great smile :)

tommie said...

Those cheeks just begged to be pinched!