Monday, February 18, 2008

Manic Monday




What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
I'm not a big fan of Chinese but when I do eat it I like sweet and sour chicken w/o the sweet and sour lol and fried rice.

How much have you controlled the course your life has taken?
As an adult I have controlled it 100% but when I was younger well...that's a whole different story.

Whose opinion do you value when deciding how to vote?
There's two things I don't discuss over dinner, politics and religion. But I will say this, the only opinion I value is my own because half the time no one agrees with me anyway. :/

Happy Monday!



Today's Mood
Photobucket
Stubborn

7 comments:

Kristin said...

I agree I value my own as wwell.

Juliana RW said...

I love ur answer :D

I just join MM today, Will U visit My Manic Monday #1
Thanks

Your son is cute ^_*

Vashonnte said...

I love your page, and your little monkey is cute too, I agree with you too, people dont usually agree with me but then again I dont always know enough to jump into the conversation cause I'm so dang confused! haha!

Unknown said...

Great answers.

Mine can be found ::here::

tommie said...

I love your politics answer! Happy Monday....

Teena in Toronto said...

Sweet and sour chicken rocks!

I played too :)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

so it's just chicken and fried rice. not so chinese anymore. hehehe! ;)

mine's up here.