Friday, February 8, 2008

Flashback Friday

Exactly one year ago today Rayce turned one month old. He had his first photo shoot with mom and little did he know that photo shoots with mom would become a reoccurring event. Over the months we have tried to have monthly shoots, some turning out better then others but nonetheless, it has been fun. I encourage you to look back at past photo shoots, you will be amazed at the changes.

So much has changed since then. My once squishy baby is now a spunky toddler. We have over come some obstacles, some tougher then others. We have grown to learn what works best for us and are now accustomed to our daily routine. Being a stay at home mom has proven to be a lot more challenging then I ever imagined but it is so rewarding at the end of the day. I am right where I always wanted to be.


Today's mood
Photobucket
Refreshed

1 comments:

Angie said...

So precious! My poor (future) child... they will have more photo shoots than they could ever dream of! I never go anywhere without my camera!

He's definitely getting so big! Adorable!!