Monday, February 4, 2008

Manic Monday




Is there anything to serious to joke about? If so, what falls into that category for you?
Of course. If you can't seriously joke about somethings then life would just be dull. If kept in moderation, I think you can joke about everything.

Would you rather be a tortured genius or a happy simple-minded person? Why?
Happy simple-minded. Who would want to live a tortured life? Having a simple-mind means having a simple life. That's right where I want to be.

A dear friend or family member has a terminal illness and is in agony. He/she wants you to help him/her die. What would you do?
Wow, that's a tough one. I don't think I can honestly say until I'm in that situation. I can say one way or the other now but, I think until and unless it comes down to being put in that situation I really can't say. Sorry.



Today's Mood
Photobucket
In thought

1 comments:

Cherie said...

Absolutley ... I agree people who take it all tooooo seriously, surely end up tortured!