Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

I've never really taken the time to think about Leap Year until today, I always considered it just another day. So this Leap Year I decided I was going to do some research and try and figure out just what it was all about. So why are leap years needed? Leap years are needed to keep our calendar in alignment with the earth's revolutions around the sun. It can go more in depth then that but that pretty much sums it up without boring you too much. I'll be hot damn! I learned something today and now you can say you learned something new today to! I hope everyone has a good weekend.



Today's Mood
Photobucket
Busy

3 comments:

Vashonnte said...

i was wondering that yesterday! thanks for answering my unasked question, also when i was on my way back from LA yesterday I realized Feb 29 is the one day out of the year that more than likely has the least birthdays! for some reason it made me excited to know i figured that one out all by myself! haha and i tagged you for a fun little blog its on my page you can find it here talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I have never really thought about Leap Year alot until this year too! I am glad I am not the only one :-)

Vashonnte said...

Hi! I have yet another tag for you whenever you have a chance! It's here Have a wonderful day!