Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine's Day

My Valentines day turned out better then I thought it was going to. Originally Ray and I agreed that we would make each other cards this year and do nothing else since money is kind of tight right now. Ray agreed but of course he always has something up his sleeve. My husband is so romantic; he always goes above and beyond for occasions. My day started out with a box of chocolates and a homemade card. I just loved the homemade card. It was so sweet and Rayce signed it to.

Ray left for class and I got some things done around the house, bathed Rayce and put him into his Valentine’s Day shirt. Then all of the sudden I hear a loud truck pull up, the gate open, and a knock at the door. I run to the door and no one is there. I hear a toot toot as the Fed Ex guy drives off. I go outside and there lays a box that says Pro Flowers. My eyes instantly tear up. I come inside and open the box and sure enough it’s flowers. The card inside reads: Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart. Just a little something to show you we love you and we’re always thinking of about you. Love, Ray and Rayce. Isn’t that just the sweetest? By now I’m bawling, I’m such a sap.

To finish the night off we got take out and Ray insisted on making me my very own cake. I without a doubt love this man. Not because he got me all these things for Valentine’s Day but because he always goes out of his way for me. He’s constantly showing me that he cares and for that I love him so.



Today's Mood

Adored

2 comments:

tommie said...

anyone who send flowers is a winner in my book! Happy Valentines day!

Vashonnte said...

oh my gosh! that is soooo sweet! you have a wonderful husband! how sweet! you are a lucky lady