Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Odds and Ends

There's not really anything juicy in the tabloids today so I figured I just cover some of the odds and ends going on around here.

First thing is my flowers from Valentine'S Day have bloomed. They are oh so pretty!


Also Rayce got a package in the mail today from Grandpa in Las Cruces! Inside were some handsome Stride Rite shoes! I love love these shoes, they are some of the best made out there for babies. So cute!


Last but not least I wanted to share some pictures I've taken recently of Rayce. It's not easy to take pictures of him lately but I managed to get a few.

I think he's gonna be a vacuum repair man!


Look at all those teeth!


He loves his sippy!


I hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comments:

Shawna said...

cute shoes.

He has one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen.