Monday, February 11, 2008

Manic Monday




In honor of Valentine's Day

What is the most romantic movie that you've ever seen?
The first one that comes to mind is The Notebook. Great movie. Another one of my favorites is Where the Heart Is.

If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?
Hmmm that's a hard one... Jk honey! I'm currently with who I want to be with. Boring I know but it's true.

What scents remind you of a loved one?
California Baby reminds me of my sweet Rayce.



Today's Mood
Photobucket
Talkative

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your answers are really nice. Not boring at all. Happy MM!

Gabriel said...

After having looked at some of the answers, it's evident I have to watch "The Notebook", as many have chosen it.

This week's post is here.

Happy Manic Monday!!!

poefusion said...

I loved Where the Heart Is. I was wondering if anyone would mention this title. I also loved The Notebook. But, I am a sucker for a love story anyway. Have a nice day. Happy MM~