Monday, February 25, 2008

Manic Monday



How did you celebrate your last birthday?
For my last birthday my hubby had a party for me. We had a BBQ with family and friends. It was a good time!

What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
That's a loaded question for someone who is addicted to shopping! I bought myself a new pair of flip flops for spring time!

What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?
Considering the childhood I had, I think the child in me would be proud. I think I’ve turned out ok. There’s always room for improvement but I have definitely learned to appreciate the finer things in life. Great question! It could go in so many different directions but I think I will just leave it at that.

Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a great week.



Today's Mood
Photobucket
Jittery

3 comments:

Vashonnte said...

oh i love your answers! i love to shop too! haha!

tommie said...

I have already gotten some flip flops as well. It was 87 degrees here today! But I still need to go get a pedi, so no flip flops until then. It just wouldn't be right!

HappyMonday!

Janet said...

I enjoyed your answers...flip flops rule!