Thursday, February 7, 2008

Awsome Thursday

Ray had some things he needed to get done this morning so he took a few hours off this morning and as a result I had a glorious morning. I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed and I got to sleep in an extra hour. Not only that but he got Rayce up, dressed him, fed him breakfast, and put him down for his morning nap. It was heaven! At times my husband can be a real pain in my A$$, but it’s times like these that make me love him so.

I later asked him “what did I do to deserve this” because we totally had a b**ch out session last night. If anything I didn’t even expect him to say bye to me this morning. He just kindly responded, “It’s not because you were mean last night” and proceeded to smile.

From the start Ray has been an awesome dad. He has always been there when I’ve needed help with Rayce and has never had any hesitation. I love him for that. Can it get any better then that?

I hope everyone had a great day to, Happy Thursday!



Today's Mood
happy
Fabulous

2 comments:

Shawna said...

What a great guy.

My husband does stuff like that too, when I least expect it.

What a nice surprise.

Anonymous said...

He's a keeper!!! And I raised him. I did something right after all.