Sunday, February 24, 2008

Linky Love

Since starting My Spunky Monkey I have met some amazing blogging mamas and continue to meet new moms everyday. I love blogging, I love memes, and I love tags! To my surprise A Frog In My Soup tagged me and she happens to be the mom that did the design for my blog. If you get a chance check out her designs she does a wonderful job at a fraction of the price as some of the others out there. So without further adieu, Tommie, Vashonnte, and Not so perfect, I tagged you click here for the details! If I didn’t tag you and you would like to participate go on ahead! It’s a great way to get recognized and meet new moms.


Have fun and keep the Linky Love going!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

thanks for the tag

Vashonnte said...

thank you so much for tagging me, i know i may sound super dumb but i just started doing this blog stuff not even a month ago and i have absolutely no idea about how to keep this going! i'm sorry if you would like to clue me in i will be so ready to do this! thanks a bunch! talk to you soon!