Monday, March 31, 2008

Sicky Poo


Rayce has been sick yet again. It all started last week, he developed a fever on Thursday. His fever has been in the 102-103 ranges for 4 days now so I went ahead and took him in to the doctor again. Of course, as I suspected, she didn't find anything visibly wrong. She said to give it another few days and if he isn't better to start antibiotics. She's thinking that he might have drainage problems. If he keeps getting infections then we will probably have to look in to thing further. I'm hoping it all passes and I cannot wait for cold/flu season to be O-V-E-R! I'm sure you all know a sick toddler is not the finest thing on the block.

1 comments:

Katie & Noah said...

Oh no, poor Rayce :( I hope he gets better soon and that everything comes back normal. He looks so cute in that hoodie :P