Saturday, March 8, 2008

Let's Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

The Party has started! Hosted by 5 minutes for mom.com If you'd like to join in on the fun hurry on over here the fun has already begun!

Welcome to my Ultimate Blog Party! Come on in and stay awhile! I am so glad you stopped in. Can I offer you something to drink? How about one of my personal favorites?



A Margarita! What's a party without margarita's right? If this is your first time here, thanks for stopping in. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Laura or sometimes known as Lala. I spend way too much time on the Internet and I love my full time job as a wife and a mom. I have a loving husband (Ray) we will be married for 3 years this coming March 19. Together we have a spunky monkey toddler (Rayce) he is 14 months old. Rayce puts the sunshine in my day and he is the inspiration behind my blog. I could go on and on about him but instead I will just let the blog speak for itself.

I first started blogging as a way to keep in touch with out of town family and friends but to my surprise, blogging has turned into so much more. I have met some great fellow mom bloggers and I always look forward to meeting many more. This is my first blog party so I hope you’re having a good time. Read some stuff, say hello, and don’t be afraid to click around! Oh and don’t forget to grab a bite to eat…what’s a party without food right?



Have a great weekend and don't forget to party on!

18 comments:

EclecticGypsy said...

Thanks for the party. Your little spunkey monkey is adorable!!! Kid are so much fun at this age. Everyday there is a new adventure. Great minds think alike. I'm serving margarita's at my party too. If you get the chance stop by and party at my place. Brenda

Lisa said...

Party Time!!!! Thanks for the margarita and yummy foods :) You are a great hostess!

This is my first party too!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! Happy bloggin!

Unknown said...

What a cutie your spunky monkey is! Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

Devon said...

i love the monkey picture! so sweet!

Nanny Deprived said...

Cute blog! My first party! Nice to meet you!
Amanda

Coach Krista said...

LaLa nice to meet you. Spunkey Monkey is adorable I miss that age. My 2 boys are 8,6 and my little princess is 4. It is soo much fun to watch them grow. This is my first party and just started blogging in 08' . So stop by and join the fun.

Krista

Mom2Girls said...

Hello - I love your blog, your design is great. Your little monkey is TOO cute. The weekly line up is really cool I hope to join you on that. Hope you have a fun blog party.

Anonymous said...

Hello -- stopping by to party with you. Very darling blog and very cute spunky monkeys! Hope you can stop by mine sometime. Thanks!! Many blessings for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

oooh you have totally won me over with that margarita!
Happy Blog Party!

Brandy said...

I LOVE your blog title and graphics! Our family loves monkeys! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Heather said...

this is fun. i am pretty new to blogging and it is fun to meet new moms to share life with! Glad to meet you!

Misty said...

your monkey is adorable!! i have a bear myself (20 mo) and a bunkin (3 mo).. i enjoyed partying w/ you! a margarita would be lovely.. maybe help the baby get to sleep, lol!!

~Denise~ said...

This is my first party, and I'm loving meeting new people!

Happy blog party!!!

Natural Louisville said...

Cute blog name!

Shawna said...

Nice to meet you. I'm a SAHM to a 2year old little girl. Blogging has just been awesome for me as well. Please stop by Scamp's Place (my personal blog) and Teen Lit Review for some book giveaways.

sandyy456 said...

Your son is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a cutie monkey. Hello from Las Vegas. It's cool and dry here. Well, I've got to party on.