Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday Social!

My blogging friend Lisa who also happens to be the founder of ClubMomma has started her own meme called Saturday Social! Every Saturday she will have a new question for all of us to play along. To play along go here. Today's Saturday Social question is:

How long have you been blogging and what do you love best about it?

I first started blogging when I found out I was pregnant with Rayce in May of 2006. It was more of a journal that I used to keep friends and family up to date with all my pregnancy happenings. Then after my pregnancy was over I realized how much I missed journaling so, I decided to start this blog. I have blogging about Rayce and other happenings for about a year now. Blogging is so addicting. I love it because it has given me the chance to meet other blogging mommas that I probably wouldn't have met otherwise. It has also been an outlet at times; it’s just nice to have my own space to reflect.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are an awesome blogger! Thanks for helping me out on the meme too! I am lucky to have met you and look forward to reading more :)

Christy said...

Blogging is addicting! I spend nearly all nap times blogging. Its my hobby.