Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Friday!


Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?

The color dark green makes me think of pine trees. We used to go camping a lot when I was little and I always loved the smell of fresh pine trees.

Soup
How many cousins do you have?

Yikes, too many to count! It has to be somewhere in the 30’s.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

I would have to say a 9. I try to be as honest as I can most of the time but sometimes I fib with my husband or sister. Some things are just better left unsaid. Sorry!

Main Course
Name something that is truly free.

Wow! I don’t think anything in this world is truly free. I’m sure if I thought about it for a while I’m sure I could come up with something.

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

Somebody Poked Ryan In the Nose he Gagged! Ha! That’s the best I could do.

That was fun! I think I will have to try Friday's Feast again!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

it gets harder and harder to find anything free these days.

Nice feast!

Join mine if you get a chance:

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-185.html

Tina said...

Your page is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

Nice feast!

Anonymous said...

Nice answers! Your salad is so true! Some things are better left unsaid! :D Very nice answers!! Enjoy the weekend! Mine is posted too,HERE.

Unknown said...

Haha. Great dessert. LOL!

Nice site you have here.

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend.

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

I read this was your first feast. So I'm going to have a go at it next friday..I loved your answer for cousins...are we related ..lol