Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Social

Saturday Social Badge

How do you like to spend your free time?

Considering I have a toddler, the only “free” time I have is when he’s sleeping or on the weekends when daddy is around. In that free time I enjoy doing many things. Probably one of my most favorite things to do would be surfing the Internet. Some would say I’m addicted to the Internet but I like to consider it a hobby. I love blogging, chatting on ClubMomma, revamping my Myspace, and shopping on eBay. On the weekends I like to get out and about and do girly things. Like shopping and going to get a pedicure. Believe it or not I also like cleaning house. I try to keep my house tidy and neat. With spring right around the corner, spring-cleaning is defiantly in full effect.

A big thanks to Lisa for hosting Saturday Social! If you would like to participate in this meme click the badge above for details and rules. Today I’m tagging Vashonnte! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.



Today's Mood
Photobucket
Sneezy

4 comments:

Karri said...

You must be amazing to have a toddler and a neat and tidy home! Great blog and CUTE monkey!

Lisa said...

A neat and tidy house - what is that? Ha! I too am addicted to the net! Thanks for playing and thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Thank you for the visit at my very young blog! You are just my second visitor, would you believe? And, I will put you in my blogroll too!

By the way, you have such a cute baby! Neat blog!

Hope to see more of you.
Take care!

Vashonnte said...

fun times! actually i too have been enjoying cleaning my house lately, i feel accomplished of how much i can do during naptime, but of course my favorite is when its all done and the kids are asleep and i can actually take a shower! haha! talk to you soon! xoxoxo