Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kind Things

kindness

5 Things I do for myself.

Get proper sleep everyday.
Took a trip to see my granny.
Bought some spring time clothes.
Get a pedicure often.
Get a haircut.

5 Things I do for my huband and son.

Spend quality time with them everyday.
Love, love, love them.
Keep up with the house.
Laundry.
Feed their tummies!

5 Things I have done for a stranger.

Turned in a lost checkbook.
Gave back money that was dropped.
Let them cut in during traffic.
Anonymous donation.
Prayed for them.

I was tagged by my blog friend Vashonnte.

Here are the rules:

1. List five kind things you do for yourself.

2.List five kind things you do for your closest friend, partner or child.

3.List five kind things you have done for a stranger.

4. Have fun! (I added that one myself)

5. Tag five people.

I'm tagging Lisa, Angie, Not so perfect, Tommie, and Shera.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

What a great post. Thanks for the tag. I really like the last thing on your list of things you have done for a stranger. I am a HUGE prayerer (is that a word?) too.

Lisa said...

Thanks for tagging me, I had fun! You know where to find my answers :-)