Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another update on Rayce



This is the smiling face I woke up to this morning. What a difference 24 hours on antibiotics has made. Oh how I wish I had taken him back to the doctor sooner. I struggled with is he just going through a phase or does he really not feel good. I mean there’s so much talk about how your child goes through these “phases” of not wanting to sleep. Rebelling because of separation anxiety. Sometimes you just get caught up in trying to do the politically right thing that you forget to listen your mommy instinct. My mommy instinct told me something just isn’t right but little voice in the back of my head said to just wait it out. I feel so guilty that he suffered for over a week. Ah if only he could talk. Anyway, he’s a brand new kid! It’s like nothing ever happened. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have my monkey back. I think all the sleepless nights are behind us, for now at least. Hopefully now we can enjoy the beautiful springtime weather and get back to “the normal life”.



That's my monkey!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

He looks to happy!

And again way to follow your instincts. When they are so young they can't tell us what is hurting, so all we have is our instincts.

He is such a cutie and I am glad he is feeling better.

Lisa said...

He looks like he is back to his cute and happy self now! By the way, I love that monkey costume on the front page!

Vashonnte said...

YAY!!! im so glad he is feeling better! you are such a good mommy!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

What a cutie!

I found you via The Ultimate Blog Party, btw...better late than never right?

Come visit me in southern Italy when you get a chance:

Bleeding Espresso

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your baby is really cute.Thanks for visiting me again and moreover adding me to your blog roll. I really appreciate it.

Take care!