Monday, March 10, 2008

Manic Monday



What's your favorite thing to spend money on?
Wow, that's a loaded question! I love to spend money but a few of my favorite things to spend money on are things for Rayce, clothes, shoes, and household items.

If you could retire tomorrow what would you do?
Buy a motor home and travel the country. There is so much out there I want to see.

Should anything be censored and if so, what and why?
I don't like censorship but I might change my mind on that when Rayce gets older.

Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a good one.

5 comments:

Gabriel said...

Great post, Laura. I loved your answer to #3, because that's exactly where I'm at right now.

Happy MM! My post is up as well. Check it out here.

Amanda said...

great post. yep #3 is me too, I thought that until Sam started repeating everything she heard.

Anonymous said...

buying a motor home and traveling sounds interesting! :)

Vashonnte said...

I love your answers ours are very similar! and I used to feel the same way about #3 that was until a few months ago when my son was flipping through the channels and repeated the 'B' word, I couldn't believe it!

Shari Ellen said...

Traveling around the country in a motor home sounds great. There is so much of the country that I haven't seen. So many different cultures out there in our own country.