Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Molars, Ack!

This is the face of a molar teething toddler refusing to go to sleep. Looks fun right? For the past few nights Rayce has woken up whining, which is odd for him considering he has pretty much slept through the night since 9 months old. But, after a little rolling around and some help from Mr. Tylenol he’s back asleep and forgets anything ever happened in the morning. Whew! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, teething is rough. These are his first molars so I will cut him a little slack this time. And, to top it all off he is cutting two molars at one time. Fun, fun!

In other new I’ve been working intensively with Rayce on expressing himself and using one word phrases to pin point what he wants. As a result his tantrums have decreased drastically. I couldn’t be more thrilled. He still has his days, which is to be expected but I’ll take any improvement I can get.

Also spending time away from the computer has helped as well. I feel like I have a better hand on things in general. I hope all is well with everyone.

Hugs,

0 comments: