Wednesday, June 25, 2008

He's come a long way!


There was a point in time when Rayce saw someone other than mommy or daddy he would instantly become hysterical. I’m not talking cry for a minute and get over it hysterical, I’m talking hold his breath, turn purple, on the verge of need a paper bag kind of hysterical. It was bad and for awhile it made it really hard to go anywhere, but gone are those days. I’m so happy with my big boy Rayce; today he stayed with Grandpa Ray for four hours while mommy got her wisdom teeth out. They had a great time together and I didn’t get any frantic phone calls advising me that I needed to come home. It was nice for a change. I think I could get use to this idea! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Long time no see!
Anyways, I envy you that you can leave your kid to others already. My son, no! He is four years old and he will not let us leave him to others. He goes to school now and he can be left there with the thought that I am just outside waiting for him.Other than that, we are always together.