Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My crazy toddler

The shenanigans this kid gets himself into is beyond me. This morning he somehow managed to get his tag stuck on a dresser drawer. All of the sudden he starting squealing, (which is nothing new) a kind I hadn't heard in awhile so, I quickly went to see what was going on and I found this...


How he got it caught on there is puzzling and the only way to break it free was to cut it. Go ahead see it for yourself! I couldn’t help but laugh and of course I had to take a picture. Every day is a new adventure with this kid, it’s truly amazing!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ha! What a face, great pictures! I love them all...he's so cute!

Thanks for you comment on my 110 things. I noticed while reading your blog that we seems very similar :-D

I'm going to add your blog to my list, hope that's ok!

Have a great week

Anonymous said...

That is great!!! It is funny the things they can get into!