Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


Wow what a year it has been! Over the past year I have seen Ray grow so much as a dad. I get all teary just thinking about it. I couldn't ask for a better father for Rayce. I can honestly say Rayce is blessed to have Ray as his dad. He gives Rayce all the love and attention he needs it is truly amazing.

I wanted this year to be extra special for Ray, mainly because of all the sacrifices he has made for us this past year. So I let him decide what he wanted to do with his day. He wanted to go to breakfast together as a family and so we were all up and out of the door by 9:30**AM. The remainder of the day we spent with his dad which was really nice.

I wrote Ray a letter this year just to let him know what an awesome dad he is. I won't share it here but overall I think Ray had a fabulous day. Happy Father's Day daddy! I hope you know how much we love you.




**For those who know me real well know what a shocker that is in itself!

0 comments: