Monday, June 16, 2008

Clapping, Pointing, Waving


Finally, yes! At 17 months old I'm pleased to announce that Rayce is doing all the above. This may not seem like a big deal to some but if you have read some of my previous posts you know this has been a concern of mine for some time. At 9 months old I started to notice that Rayce was a little behind in some areas (mainly fine motor skills) and as time when on I got more and more concerned.

Ray and I have been working non-stop with him and it's nice to finally see results. He has been waving for a few months now. He loves to go bye-bye so whenever he hears "that word" he will wave. I wanted to be able to go to his 18 month check-up with a good report and this is definitely a step in the right direction. I knew he had it in him, I couldn't be more thrilled. :)

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go little man!
As momma to two late walkers I can relate to how you've felt.