Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where has the blog gone?

While browsing the Internet today I read this article on 5 minutes for mom , I instantly thought wow that’s me. I have run into a blogging speed bump! It seems I have lost my passion for blogging. I use to enjoy it so, now it’s the furthest thing from my mind. Lately my mind has been cluttered with tantrums, climbing, and keeping Rayce entertained. The only time I have to blog is when Rayce goes to bed at night, by that time I’m too tired. Sigh. I apologize in advice but hopefully I can push thru the blogging drought and be back into the swing of things soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going through the same thing! I don't know what it is... I seem to have lost my mojo! I just tagged you, so hopefully that helps a little ;-)

Shawna said...

I know the feeling.