Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Social

Saturday Social Badge

What do you do to help the environment?

This is definitely an area our house needs some improvement. Currently we don’t do much to help the environment. I know, I know! As far as recycling or cutting down on trash we don’t do it. I need to find our local recycling place because we don't have curb side pick up here. I do try and conserve energy whenever possible. I do not use lights unless it’s necessary. We try to conserve water whenever possible. We don’t have grass so we save there. I only run the dishwasher, when it’s completely full, so we save there. This is a great question! It’s definitely something to think about.

To participate in Saturday Social click here !

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey there! Glad I could make you think ;) Hope you are feeling better!

Vashonnte said...

i need to work on that too! i never really thought about it, however, i do and have my whole life always cut those plastic things that hold the 6 pack of cans together so little animals and fishies dont get stuck in them but thats about as far as i get! i just wanted to say hello i have been away for a while! hope all is well!