Tuesday, April 8, 2008

15 months

Rayce is 15 months old today! He's a curious little guy. He likes getting into anything and everything. His favorite thing to do these days is to tear the house upside down right after mommy got done cleaning for 2 hours. I find myself constantly picking up after him because if I don't by the end of the night it looks like a tornado just got done blowing through here.

We have also been working on talking. Rayce has started to show more and more interest in talking so lately we have been working on that. So far he attempts to say hungry and bless you. He thinks it's the funniest thing when people sneeze and just the other day I caught him trying to say bless you after Ray sneezed. Too funny! Who thought their child’s first words would have been hungry and bless you?

On Thursday we are going for Rayce's 15-month checkup so stay tuned for that. For now enjoy a small slide show of some pictures from this weekend.

1 comments:

Katie & Noah said...

Haha, Noah is just the same, but I'm so lazy I just leave his toys and mess everywhere til he's in bed at night :P
Cool slideshow, looks like Rayce had so much fun at that playground, too cute :)