Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's My Birthday!

On this 3rd day of April, 1979 I was born in to this world. Weighing in at a whopping 6 pounds. Little did I know what a chaotic life lie ahead. We all have our stories, I’m sure some worse then others but I can truly say my story has made me who I am today. I have been through so much and have yet to conquer it all but for now, I am content. I look forward to what tomorrow may bring. Live, Laugh, Love, and always remember everything happens for a reason.

Here are some pictures of me when I was younger. I use to be so cute! I'm sure you're wondering what happened? LOL! Kidding! A big thanks to my mom and Jay for providing these photos.





Happy Birthday to Me! Gasp! I can’t believe I’m 29! *tear*

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Mamarazzi said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Laura
Happy Birthday to you

*sang in my best loud opera voice!*

i hope your day is filled with many wonderful surprises and all things wished for!

Vashonnte said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!! you are such a cute kid! Rayce looks a lot like you! such cuteness!