Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Feast!



Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird. My in-laws lol!

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate? Yellow

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone? 10! I love being alone. I'm a total loner!

Main Course

Fill in the blank: I will ______ vote for ___________ in _______.

I have yet to decide on this one. :/

Dessert


Describe your sleeping habits. I sleep a lot! Only because I have trouble falling and staying asleep, causing me to feel not rested. Typically I go to sleep around midnight and wake at 8 am with Rayce. Then usually I require a afternoon nap, if I'm lucky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your appetizer cracked me up. My in-laws are DEFINITELY weird. Thanks for the giggle!

Marsha said...

Laughing at your appetizer... hope your in-laws (or maybe outlaws is a better term) don't see this post! lol)

Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:

Just Some Thoughts