Monday, September 10, 2007

New Wheels

Rayce got some new wheels, a Jeep walker! He would have preferred a Chevy lol.




I felt he was ready for one and I was hoping it would keep him entertained and off of the furniture but I had no such luck. He hasn't quite figured the thing out and isn’t to amused at the same time. He just seems to want to chew on it more then anything. Hopefully soon he will get the hang of it because he is sure all over the place. Now that he has got the pulling him self up thing down pat he is trying it on everything. Which is fine except that he doesn’t always keep his balance. I counted how many times he fell and hit his head today and it was a grand total of 6 times. You think he would learn but no he just gets right back up and does it again (after crying of course). So, I’m just trying to roll with the punches and let my baby just keep growing up right before my eyes. *Sigh* Time to go sit and sulk.

0 comments: