Friday, September 28, 2007

Mommy's little helper

It never fails every time I open the dishwasher, whether it is to load it or unload it; Rayce is there to help. How can I turn the kid down with that kind of smile on his face? He is just so curious. He wants to be by my side, all the time, doing what I am doing. I love it, it’s like he’s my little protector. We do everything together.

This week went a lot better then last. Rayce is sleeping, napping, and eating better. He is also extra happy during the day. Poor guy, teething sure is rough. He’s back to only waking once, which has made a huge difference in everything.


When I woke up today and looked at Rayce I thought to myself, how lucky am I? I have the most rewarding job and I get to spend my days with this little guy. Sure I don’t have extra money to do this that or the other but one thing I do know is Rayce is happy and well taken care of. Nothing else matters and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

0 comments: