Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Social

Saturday Social Badge

Have you seen any good movies lately?


What a great question! I haven't participated in Saturday Social in awhile but I saw a really good movie the other night so I had to jump in on this question. Ray and I have been trying to have a movie night together (at home) once a week so we have seen a few good movies lately. The other night we rented Gone Baby Gone with Morgan Freeman. Oh my it was good! It kept me on the edge of my seat and that is the kind of movie I like. If it doesn't grab me in the first 10 minutes, you might as well for get it. I will get up and start doing things. LOL! Another good movie I saw was recently was The Bucket List. Again, Morgan Freeman he is such a good actor. Those are the first two that come to mind. I've been into movies lately so who knows I might think of a few more. ;)

Visit the lovely Lisa if you'd like to participate in Saturday Social or click here for all the rules and details!

Happy Socializing!

1 comments:

madkody said...

I might have to rent that Gone Baby Gone. I've never heard of it, but like you, I like Morgan Freeman. Is it a chick flick?