Tuesday, July 8, 2008

18 months old + photo shoot!



Wow, what a year and a half it has been! I could not be more blessed with the way things have turned out. Rayce has been a complete joy from the start. Sure he keeps me on my toes but I love every minute of it. I miss my once squishy, cuddly baby but he has grown into quite a character with a spunky personality. I absolutely adore him and I can’t believe how fast he is growing up.

One of our neighbors said to Ray the other day…”wow your baby is walking already?” Ray politely responded oh yea! Then she proceeded with “it’s seems just like yesterday when you had that it’s a boy sign in your front yard!” I instantly got teary just thinking of the day we brought him home and what an awesome feeling it was to be new parents.

I know I say it all the time, how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family but I say it all the time because I mean it. Life is good and I'm right where I've always wanted to be!

Happy 1 and ½ years on this earth Rayce! I cannot wait for many more…

0 comments: