Sunday, July 27, 2008

Haircut!

Whew! We have been so busy lately. I hardly have a second to blog anymore.

We took Rayce for a haircut last week because it was out of control with all this humidity lately. He needed it bad! It was bitter sweet. I almost had to excuse myself to go cry outside. My baby instantly looked like a little boy. Then when she started cutting his baby curls I got so teary eyed. Why do they have to grow up? Can't he just stay my baby forever? He's growing up too quick.


Before


After

Isn't he so handsome? I think he gets his good looks from his mom. ;)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

He IS very cute!
I love the smile, he looks very proud of himself.

Vashonnte said...

gosh he is gorgeous! and so is his mommy! he is growing so fast!

Maddy said...

Delightful.
Cheers