Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to the Dungeon

It has fun and games!

OK, so maybe it’s not quite a dungeon but when he’s in it, it reminds me of take the key and lock him up!

Getting this play yard (or dungeon as I like to call it) for Rayce was almost a necessity. Trying to get things done around here with a toddler on the loose has become almost impossible. I’ve been on the look out for something like this for quite sometime now and I finally came across one so I quickly snatched it up. So far it has been a hit and it keeps Rayce entertained long enough for me to get the things done that I need to.

Hooray for Rayce’s new play yard and lots of thanks to grandma for the birthday money which made it possible to get this.

1 comments:

Shawna said...

I really relate to this post.

And I don't mean to be sexist but I hear boys are worse then girls as far as finding things to get themselves into trouble with.

How come no one told me how hard it would be to shower with a toddler in the house?

At least his dungeon looks fun and he seems to like it.