Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm Greatful

As I’ve said many times before and you will continue to hear me say it over and over I am grateful. I was recently inspired and challenged by Angela Moore to come up with 10 things that I am grateful for. Not only to come up with them but also to do it in a way that makes you think twice or harder about what we truly have. What a great way to get that motor running on a Saturday afternoon. So without further adieu I give you the 10 things I’m grateful for.


1. A roof over my head.

2. A husband who is caring.

3. My awsome Rayce.

4. Sisters I can talk with.

5. Parents who are still alive.

6. The air I breathe.

7. Life itself.

8. My digital camera. (to capture priceless memories)

9. The ability to live comfortably

10. Freedom of Speech.


So there you have it. Now I challenge you to do the same. Even if it's just reciting it aloud. Have a great day.

0 comments: