Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF!

I'm so glad it's Friday! I know what you're thinking. Why you ask? I mean it's not like I work 5 days a week or something. * Cough, cough * Sorry to break it to ya but I work 365/24/7! Ok, give or take a few but still Friday’s are as glorious to me as they are to you. Friday's for me mean daddy is home to spend time with Rayce, which equals less responsibly for me. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Rayce and he is great kid overall but after doing the same thing day in and day out sometimes you just need a break. Everything is so repetitive. Wake up, eat, play, nap, eat, play, nap, eat, play, and sleep. Not always in that order but for the most part that's how it goes. So the moral of the story is I’m glad it's Friday! I can't wait to do things together as a Family. Hope you have a great weekend to.

0 comments: