Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday fun

Holiday Fun

Getting ready for the Holiday's can sometimes be stressful so I decided to do this to take my mind off of things for a minute!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real or fake tree? Fake, real ones are messy.

3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually after the New Year.

5. Do you like eggnog? No.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Scratch off lottery tickets in my stocking.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I need to get one though.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Sinda.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Ray and Rayce.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I plead the Fifth.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Shrek the Halls.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Like a couple weeks before and it always stresses me out.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, who hasn’t?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies - yum!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? We have colored on the tree.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I like them all.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. Somehow we always end up traveling.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think so, let me try...Rudolph, Donner, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Dasher, Blitzen, Prancer, ... How many are there? I guess not!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Trying to get everyone together under one roof.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Presents! Jk

24. Do you do returns on the 26th? No way. I don't go any where near stores.

25. What's your Christmas wish? For everyone to get along.

Ok back to wrapping!

0 comments: