Friday, December 28, 2007

1st Christmas

Didn't go so well. He was Mr. cranky pants for the most part and cried almost the entire time. I mean if you think about it, it was to be expected. He was around a bunch of people he didn't know and every time Ray or I were out of sight he freaked out. I'm not talking just a little whimper, I'm talking full-blown hold his breath for forever freaking out. Poor little guy. He was totally clueless as to what was going on. On a positive note, we did have a great Christmas morning as a family. We were up before 7 a.m., turned on Christmas music and opened presents together as a family. Rayce wasn't thrilled with the opening part but it was great to see the look on his face when he finally saw what was inside all that paper. All in all our day was ok and I can't wait to do it again next year.

0 comments: