Monday, October 8, 2007

Where has the time gone?

HAPPY 9 MONTHS MY BABY BOY!

I can't believe Rayce is 9 months old. Where has the time gone? Before I know it we will be having his first birthday party. Time sure does fly when you're having fun. I can't imagine what life would be like without Rayce but one thing I do know is; I'm one proud mom!

Some of Rayce's milestones to date are:

*Says mama and dada

*Passes objects from one hand to another

*Stands while holding onto something

*Searches for hidden objects

*Pulls himself to standing and cruises

*Picks things up with thumb-finger grasp

*Drinks from sippy cup

*Feeds himself


Now if we could get the kid to sleep through the night we'd be set!

Here's some pictures I took for the special occasion.

Playing with his Elmo guitar!
Isn't he sweet!?
One of the many faces of Rayce.
Huh?
I love him!
And those big beautiful eyes Standing!
I love this kid so much, sometimes it hurts.

0 comments: