Sunday, October 7, 2007

Grandma's Rock

Rayce got a care package from grandma (my mom) in the mail on Friday. Inside were 3 cute outfits and some moolah to get Rayce some more things that he needed. Not 2 hours after the package arrived I found myself at Target putting that moolah to good use! It was hard to decide what to spend the moolah on but I decided to get him some shirts, sweat pants, jammies, socks, a crib sheet, some bibs, a towel and I still had $5 to spare! Rayce has survived thus far on only one sheet and one towel. So, I felt those were two things he really needed.

Shirts, Sweat Pants, Jammies, and Socks.


Bibs (have a flap to catch food), Crib sheet, and Towel


3 Outfits. (So cute)



Rayce sporting his new race car outfit!

Mom, thank you so much for the package. We really appreciate it.


It felt like Christmas in October.

0 comments: