Friday, April 20, 2007

Making changes

Something has to change because not having a full nights sleep in almost 3.5 months is starting to get to me. So, this weekend I am working on getting Rayce to sleep in his crib. For those of you who don't already know Rayce has been sleeping with me in my bed since he was 2 weeks old. At first it worked out great for me but now it's time for mommy to start sleeping through the night. I think Rayce is capable of sleeping through the night and that it is time to make a transition to his crib. He is currently taking a nap in his crib for the first time and so far has been asleep for half an hour. Hopefully tonight will be the same.


Sleeping in his crib for the first time. He smiled as soon as I took this pic! Think he likes it in there?!

0 comments: