Monday, March 26, 2007

Family

Rayce and I have been spending a lot of time with family this month. We have defiantly been busy but it has been fun. I now find myself feeling lonely on the weekends unless I’m spending time with family or friends. Weird huh I know. I’ve never really been the type to socialize much but I’m trying to raise Rayce not to be such a hermit like his mom.

Everyone has made comments on how big Rayce is getting. They keep saying how much he has grown and changed. It’s kind of sad because it means my baby is growing up. Before we know it he is going to be walking. I’m trying to enjoy every minute with him while he is still little because I know he is growing fast.

Here’s some pictures of Rayce spending time with family.
Rayce with his cousin Sha


Rayce and his cousin Vanessa


0 comments: