Thursday, March 15, 2007

My poor baby


This is my I just got my shots and don't feel good picture


My poor little guy got his shots this morning and he did great. He only cried for a second before mommy swooped him up in her arms and then he was fine. He is now napping.

He also grew like a weed since his last appointment. He now weighs 12.8 pounds and is 23 inches long. Whoa! I think we got a big boy on our hands. Everyone at the Dr.'s office was so impressed on how alert he was and developed for his age. His Dr. said he looks great and is right on target where he should be. She also said he should be sleeping through the night already. I was like really because he isn't even almost there. She wants us to work on getting him into his own bed. She said hopefully that will help.

Hopefully I will get my new digital camera soon so I can have new pictures for you next time I post.

0 comments: